I went away for the holidays. Nick stayed here. Most everything in New Zealand is closed for what seems like months during the Christmas break. I knew Nick wouldn't have a lot to do so I suggested that he go to the hospital, have a chat with the nurses, learn about emergency room treatment of door injuries, prevalence, whatever. He always finds a way to follow through on my recommendations. Though, admittedly, not how I envision it....
Nick decided to surprise me by finishing out our shower while I was gone. He can do these things. He is a very talented joiner / carpenter. It looks great. He even got the blood stains off the timber.
He made a mistake. It happens. Even at his age with his experience, accidents can happen.
He showed up at the emergency room with his index finger split open in two parallel cuts. There weren't very many people there so he had the undivided attention of most of the nurses. At least the ones that hadn't passed out while he was pouring blood all over their white lino flooring.
They were more than happy to answer his questions about door injuries.
30% of all injuries admitted to the Palmerston North emergency room are caused by doors. Most of them smashed fingers. Few of them as dramatic as Nick's. Thankfully.
It could have been worse, he could have gotten man-flu while I was gone.
Please protect yourself, your family, your pets. I can't say it enough. There is a prevention.
Call today and see if SoftSlam is right for you.